Our General Membership Application is open!
Like our Facebook page to stay updated 🙂
mcbUSA is a committee-based student organization with 2 tiers of membership.
General membership requires a simplified application; there is no interview and we accept everyone who applies. General members are required to attend 1 workshop per month and 2 mcbUSA events throughout the semester to maintain membership.
> General Membership Application: https://forms.gle/XCTQ5avaVLEA92wo9
Committee membership requires an application and an interview. Members will be able to participate in the heart of decision making and committee work at mcbUSA and have the unique opportunity to organize events, network with faculty and other MCB students, gaining leadership experience through taking an active role in mcbUSA programs and events. Our weekly member meetings are held every Wednesday evening, and attendance is mandatory for active members.
> Our Committee Membership Application is closed.
Spring 2023 Committee Member Recruitment Timeline
- Tuesday 1/24: First Info Session (8-9PM) @ Zoom
- Applications Open
- Wednesday 1/25: Second Info Session (7-8PM) @ VLSB 2063
- Thursday 1/26: Meet mcbUSA (7-8PM) @ VLSB 2063
- Tuesday 1/31: Committee Membership Applications Close (9PM)
- Saturday 2/4: Interview Invites Sent Out
- Week of 2/7 – 2/11: In-Person Interviews
- Monday 2/13: Notification of Acceptance
- Wednesday 2/15: New Committee Member Orientation
- Wednesday 2/22: General Membership Applications Close
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or reach out to us through our Facebook page.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on recruitment events!