Committee Member Applications are open until February 4th 11:59PM!
Official Member Applications are open all year!
Come to our 2nd info session on February 1st, 7-8pm @ VLSB 2063
Like our Facebook page to stay updated on further developments! ˙ᵕ˙
mcbUSA is a committee-based student organization with 3 tiers of membership.
General membership does not require an application. Just sign up for our newsletter and attend our events!
> The form to subscribe to our newsletter as a general member is at Contact Us.
Official membership requires a simplified application; there is no interview. Official members are required to attend 3 events (1 being a social) and are eligible for potential discounts on merchandise.
> Official Membership Application is HERE (Submit by Wednesday, 2/16 11:59 PM to be an official member for this semester).
Committee membership requires an application and must pass an interview, but members will be able to participate in the heart of decision making and committee work at mcbUSA. As an mcbUSA committee member, you will be serving in a committee you choose and have the unique opportunity to organize events, network with faculty and other MCB students, and gain leadership experience through taking an active role in mcbUSA programs and events. Our weekly member meetings are held every Wednesday evening, and attendance is mandatory for active members.
> Committee Membership Application is HERE (Closes on Friday, 2/4 at 11:59 PM).
Spring 2022 Committee Member Recruitment Timeline
- Wednesday 1/26: First Info Session (7-8pm) @ Zoom
- Applications Open
- Wednesday 1/26 – Thursday 1/27: Calapalooza Tabling (4-6pm) @ Zoom
- Tuesday 2/1: Second Info Session (7-8pm) @ VLSB 2063
- Wednesday 2/2: Welcome Day (8-9pm) @ VLSB 2063
- Friday 2/4: Applications Close (11:59PM)
- Thursday 2/10: Interview Invites Sent Out
- Week of 2/13 – 2/16: Online/In-Person Interviews
- Friday 2/18: Notification of Acceptance
- Wednesday 2/23: New Member Orientation
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us through our Facebook page.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on recruitment events!