Our General and Committee Membership Applications are now closed for the Fall 2023 semester.
Thank you for your interest!
mcbUSA is a committee-based student organization with 2 tiers of membership:
General membership requires a simplified application; there is no interview and we accept everyone who applies. General members are required to attend 1 workshop per month and 2 mcbUSA events throughout the semester to maintain membership.
> The General Membership Application is now closed.
Committee membership requires an application and an interview. Members will be able to participate in the heart of decision making and committee work at mcbUSA and have the unique opportunity to organize events, network with faculty and other MCB students, gaining leadership experience through taking an active role in mcbUSA programs and events. Our weekly member meetings are held every Wednesday evening, and attendance is mandatory for active members.
> The Committee Membership Application is now closed.
Fall 2023 Committee Member Recruitment Timeline
- Tue | Aug 29 : First Info Session (8 – 9 PM) @ Zoom
- Applications Open at 9 PM
- Wed | Aug 30 : Second Info Session (8 – 9 PM) @ Wheeler 130
- Thu | Aug 31 : Meet mcbUSA (8 – 9 PM) @ GPBB 103
- Sun | Sept 3 : Committee Membership Applications Close (9 PM)
- Wed | Sept 6 : Interview Invites Sent Out
- Thu – Sun | Sept 7 – 10 : In-Person Interviews
- Mon | Sept 11 : Notification of Acceptance
- Wed | Sept 13 : New Committee Member Orientation
- Wed | Sept 20 : General Membership Applications Close (11:59 PM)
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.